Keep your boat's batteries charged with our 4-bank lithium (LiFePo4) charger (10A per bank).
- Green and red indicators light up for charging status.
(Green: Charging complete - Red: Charging)
- Lightweight design (11 lbs)
- Can also be used for a 2 to 3 bank charging system.
- Can be used to charge lead acid or AGM batteries.
- 5-foot cable length on each bank.
Keep your boat's batteries fully charged without breaking the bank. Our 4-bank charger can charge four lithium, AGM or lead-acid batteries simultaneously. So you'll have all the power you need to enjoy all your time on the water without ever having to worry.
With this lightweight, affordable, high-performance charger, you'll save time and enjoy the simplicity of charging your batteries with a multi-bank battery charger.
BENEFITS OF OUR 4 BANK CHARGER
- Charges your batteries faster - 10A per bank
- Charges up to four 12V lithium batteries at a time
- Can charge lead acid and AGM batteries
- 5 foot cable length
- Colored lights indicate the state of charge
- Lightweight - 11lbs
- UL certified
Our 4 bank marine charger is capable of charging up to four 12V lithium batteries at a time. UL, Intertek and CSA certified, our marine charger is one of the first boat chargers capable of charging lithium batteries as well as lead-acid and AGM batteries. Installation is simplified with our 5-foot cables on each bank.
Our boat charger has lights that indicate the charge level. A red light means the battery is still charging, while a green light means it is full.
Some battery chargers are bulky, heavy and inconvenient but the Volthium 4 bank charger weighs only eleven pounds and takes up a space of only 12 inches x 9.5 inches x 2 inches.
The charger can be used for 12V, 24V, 36V and 48V systems.